Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose $0.86 (3.2%) to $27.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 18,761,205 shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,857,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.58-$27.75 after having opened the day at $26.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.72. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 58.8%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 14.7%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 5.6% and Calamos Asset Management ( CLMS), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.