Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $11.84 (20.6%) to $69.40 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 30,760,029 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,983,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.96-$70.99 after having opened the day at $57.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.56. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), up 44.5%, LightPath Technologies ( LPTH), up 7.4%, Camtek ( CAMT), up 5.2% and BTU International ( BTUI), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.