- Election of Directors
- Appointment of Independent Auditors
- An advisory vote to approve the company’s executive compensation
- Authorization of the company and/or any subsidiary to make market purchases of company shares
- Authorization of the reissue price range of treasury shares
- Renewal of the Directors’ existing authority to issue shares
- Renewal of the Directors’ existing authority to issue shares for cash without first offering shares to existing shareholders
About CovidienCovidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien develops, manufactures and sells a diverse range of industry-leading medical device and supply products. With 2013 revenue of $10.2 billion, Covidien has more than 38,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 150 countries. Please visit www.covidien.com to learn more about our business.