- 4-Week # shares sold: 130,817
- 12-Week # shares sold: 290,817
- 24-Week # shares sold: 300,817
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,267
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,267
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,267
- 12-Week # shares sold: 656
- 24-Week # shares sold: 656
Why study charts? Because charts are like footprints at the scene of the crime, clues to what the big money managers are likely thinking, Jim Cramer says.
There is nothing wrong with Intel, Johnson & Johnson, 3M and Apple.
Could Pfizer really buy Bristol-Myers Squibb? Despite the latter's $112 billion market cap, Citi analyst Andrew Baum lays out the case for why it makes sense.
Let's see what barriers may need to be passed before it heads its way higher.
Chief executive David Hung resigned from the Basel, Switzerland, biotech after just 10 months on the job.