The BTX trader platform lets Bitcoin traders track and trade the cryptocurrency on a variety of markets. Before the availability of the web app BTX Trader was only available as a desktop app for Windows PCs. The availability of a web app brings the trading platform to more potential users, including those who prefer to use Macs and Linux-based computers.
"Progress with the development of our trading platform remains on schedule and we continue to prepare to roll out new features and functionality, including adding access to market data for the major Bitcoin exchanges, such as Kraken, LocalBTC, Bitfinex, Coindesk, Cryptsy, Bitpay and Bitcoin.de," BTX CTO Divya Thakur said in a press release. "The online version offers the same feature set and interface customizability our users are accustomed to on the desktop client. We will continue to support both the desktop and web versions of BTX Trader. This release compliments the low latency, high throughput Windows-based downloadable desktop trading platform."
BTX Trader can be accessed at btxtrader.com.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC (WPCS) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.84%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -6.43% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 46.00%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 173.46% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, WPCS INTERNATIONAL INC continued to lose money by earning -$7.35 versus -$16.73 in the prior year.
- Despite the weak revenue results, WPCS has outperformed against the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: WPCS Ratings Report