Over the last four years, Huntington has implemented several Fair Play initiatives, including:
- 24-Hour Grace®, which gives consumer customers additional time during the next business day to cover overdrafts. It is believed to be the only service of its kind in the country.
- Asterisk-Free Checking® , Huntington’s industry-leading checking account with no minimum balance requirement and no monthly maintenance fee.
- The Voice Credit Card™ for consumers, which allows customers to choose a lower rate without rewards. If they choose the rewards option, they can select a category once a quarter, for the next quarter, and earn three times the reward on that category. The card also gives them an extra day to pay their bill with Late Fee Grace.™ 2
- Changed to a more chronological posting order to mirror how a customer transacts business.
- And now, Huntington has removed overdraft protection transfer fees for both consumer and business checking accounts linked.
About HuntingtonHuntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $59 billion regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The Huntington National Bank, founded in 1866, and its affiliates provide full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; mortgage banking services; treasury management and foreign exchange services; equipment leasing; wealth and investment management services; trust services; brokerage services; customized insurance brokerage and service programs; and other financial products and services. The principal markets for these services are Huntington’s six-state retail banking franchise: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The primary distribution channels include a banking network of more than 700 traditional branches and convenience branches located in grocery stores and retirement centers, and through an array of alternative distribution channels including Internet and mobile banking, telephone banking, and more than 1,500 ATMs. Through automotive dealership relationships within its six-state retail banking franchise area and selected other Midwest and New England states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers. 1 Monthly limits apply to transfers from savings and money market. 2 We must receive the required minimum payment by the day after the due date listed on the monthly billing statement in order to avoid for the customer to avoid a late charge. Regular payment cutoff times apply. Cutoff times vary by payment channel (via mail, in-branch, telephone, Internet). 3 Based on the results from the 2013 Greenwich Associates’ Small Business and Middle Market National and Regional Banking Study. Member FDIC. The logo mark, Huntington®, Asterisk-Free Checking® and 24-Hour Grace® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Voice Credit Card™ is a service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. The 24-Hour Grace system and method is patented: US Pat. No. 8,364,581.