Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.56 (-1.1%) to $50.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,963,506 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,571,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.97-$50.73 after having opened the day at $50.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.78. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 8.7%, Dex Media ( DXM), down 3.4%, Entravision Communications Corporation ( EVC), down 3.0% and AMC Entertainment Holdings ( AMC), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.