Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Fuelcell Energy fell $0.07 (-2.5%) to $2.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 29,820,707 shares of Fuelcell Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,433,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.65-$2.88 after having opened the day at $2.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.82. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 12.1%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 8.3%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 7.1% and L.S. Starrett Company ( SCX), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fuelcell Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.