Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Plug Power fell $0.55 (-8.4%) to $5.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 56,705,816 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40,223,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.82-$6.59 after having opened the day at $6.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.51. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 12.1%, BTU International ( BTUI), down 9.1%, Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 8.3% and Parkervision ( PRKR), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.