Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Methanex Corporation ( MEOH) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Methanex Corporation fell $1.44 (-2.1%) to $65.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 952,072 shares of Methanex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 802,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.73-$67.76 after having opened the day at $67.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.30. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: BioAmber ( BIOA), down 4.6%, Ceres ( CERE), down 3.8%, Valhi ( VHI), down 3.2% and Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Methanex Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.