Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $0.76 (1.1%) to $73.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,283,735 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,276,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.71-$73.47 after having opened the day at $72.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.69. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 5.8%, Avnet ( AVT), up 5.1%, CHC Group ( HELI), up 4.8% and HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.