Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.93 (1.3%) to $73.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,939,586 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,231,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.70-$73.43 after having opened the day at $72.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.40. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 15.7%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 12.9%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 8.5% and Preformed Line Products Company ( PLPC), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.