Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company rose $1.00 (1.6%) to $61.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,682,395 shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,991,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.90-$62.00 after having opened the day at $61.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.85. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 7.7%, RiceBran Technologies ( RIBT), up 7.7%, Limoneira ( LMNR), up 5.0% and Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kellogg Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.