Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $1.09 (1.4%) to $78.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,478,573 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,588,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.54-$78.98 after having opened the day at $77.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.83. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: QIWI ( QIWI), up 7.8%, LiqTech International ( LIQT), up 6.3%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), up 5.8% and RCS Capital Corp Class A ( RCAP), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.