Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Visa rose $2.63 (1.2%) to $226.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,058,153 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,162,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $223.25-$226.77 after having opened the day at $224.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $223.78. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), up 11.4%, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions ( KTOS), up 9.2%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 8.6% and New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.