- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,888
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,888
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,099
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 20,000
Stock futures hold higher on Friday, Nov. 3, as job growth rebounds in October after hurricanes wreaked havoc with the September number.
U.S. stock futures are rising on Friday, after Apple reported stronger-than-expected earnings and as investors awaited the release of the U.S. jobs report for October.
President Trump tweeted Sunday that reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is about to unseal an indictment are a partisan distraction from his legislative achievements.
The impact of a string of devastating hurricanes in late August and early September will again be the focus of investor attention in the coming week.
Tesla has a lot going going against it.