Enterprise Connect 2014 - 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, today announced it has partnered with Teleopti, the global leader in Workforce Management (WFM) software for contact centers, to deliver the first 100% cloud-based, best of breed Virtual Contact Center and Workforce Management solution. 8x8 and Teleopti have tightly integrated their solutions to provide a new service that uses 8x8 Virtual Contact Center’s call history data to drive Teleopti’s staffing models, enabling call centers to quickly design a schedule that optimizes their staffing resources. Once the system is in use, up to the minute statistics from 8x8 are fed to Teleopti, giving contact managers unprecedented flexibility to ensure they are running at top efficiency. This integration can even be extended directly into payroll systems to further reduce the labor required to manage contact center staffing. “The Virtual Contact Center/Teleopti solution is a groundbreaking integration purpose built to take full advantage of the cloud to help call centers deliver a new level of service to their customers in a very efficient and expedient manner,” said 8x8 Sr. Vice President of Business Development Huw Rees. “8x8 and Teleopti did all of the heavy lifting up front so that customers could quickly realize the value of this powerful, turnkey contact center solution.” The Teleopti WFM solution drives improvements in customer service, employee satisfaction and operational excellence through forecasting, scheduling, preference and request handling, communication, intraday management, reporting and performance management. The new bundled Virtual Contact Center/Teleopti WFM solution offers extensive, out of the box capabilities that enable call centers to immediately begin improving performance, reducing cost and increasing profitability. “By partnering with 8x8 to provide a full cloud-based experience, we are able to empower the contact center or line of business manager to fully control all aspects of the customer experience without a dependency on IT,” said David Påhlman, President of Teleopti, Inc. “This gives companies the flexibility to enhance customer relationships while significantly reducing costs.”
With the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center and Teleopti solution, all of the data integration is fully defined and pre-configured out of the box, providing the following benefits:
- Fast and easy deployment. Since data synchronization has already been done, it’s fast and easy to use 8x8’s call history data to drive the Teleopti staffing model. Systems are typically deployed within three weeks.
- Build a quality staffing model. Because 8x8’s contact history is used to build the staffing model, Teleopti can develop a staffing model that understands reality to maximize its value.
- Better service, significant savings. With Teleopti WFM capabilities, call centers can reduce staffing costs, up to 30%, while ensuring that they are at fullest capacity at the busiest times. With 8x8’s Virtual Contact Center, each customer interaction is more efficient, significantly reducing staffing demands.
- Manage interactions across all channels. Other integrations between Workforce Management and Contact Center systems can only manage phone interactions.
- Give agents more control over their schedules. Teleopti’s scheduling tools allow agents to trade and manage shifts using self-service applications; supervisors can focus on more critical matters.
- Integrate with payroll systems to fully automate paycheck processing. Teleopti provides integrations to ADP and other payroll systems to enable a fully automated payroll process based on agent status information in 8x8's Virtual Contact Center.
The 8x8 Virtual Contact Center solution allows organizations to quickly take advantage of best of breed technology without deploying complicated, expensive on premise hardware and software that requires significant IT support. Virtual Contact Center is highly reliable and secure, offering compliance with many data security standards including FISMA, HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, DSS and CPNI. 8x8's unique redundant platform architecture allows for media servers to be hosted in different regions around the world to give every caller a regional telephone connection while providing centralized access to the system for a single point of reporting, management and control for all customer interactions.The 8x8 Virtual Contact Center with Teleopti Workforce Management solution is available today. More information about the product offering is available at 1-888-898-8733 or by visiting 8x8.com/CallCenter/Features/Teleopti.aspx. About 8x8, Inc. 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and virtual contact center solutions to more than 36,000 small, midsize and distributed enterprise organizations operating in over 40 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premise PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and web conferencing. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. About Teleopti Teleopti, a top-five global WFM vendor operating in 70+ countries, is used by many Fortune 500 companies and offers the industry’s most flexible, adaptable, sophisticated and easy to use WFM solution available today. We help our highly satisfied customers automate and optimize their scheduling to save costs and improve customer service. For more information, please visit www.teleopti.com or connect with Teleopti on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.