- Net revenues of $899 million
- Net earnings of $112 million
- Investment banking net revenues of $414 million
- Equities net revenues of $189 million
- Fixed Income net revenues of $286 million
More than two years have passed since Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. asked the SEC to let money-market funds join a clearinghouse for the crucial securities-lending market, known as repo.
These four stocks have formed cup and handle patterns that project higher prices.
There is 'select opportunity' in financial stocks, one example is Leucadia National (LUK), Goodhaven Capital Management's Larry Pitkowsky said on CNBC.