- Net revenues of $899 million
- Net earnings of $112 million
- Investment banking net revenues of $414 million
- Equities net revenues of $189 million
- Fixed Income net revenues of $286 million
Value investors should buy the Verizon selloff, says GoodHaven Fund manager Larry Pitkowsky, who also likes Leucadia National and Barrick Gold.
More than two years have passed since Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. asked the SEC to let money-market funds join a clearinghouse for the crucial securities-lending market, known as repo.