- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,064
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,118
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,064
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,118
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,064
- 24-Week # shares sold: 27,318
Stock futures are higher.
The Dow eked out slim gains to score a new record, though trading was shaky as a Trump-fueled rally lost steam.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including downgrades for CME Group, Nucor and SeaWorld, and an upgrade for Square.
Stocks with insider trader activity include JBT, CLGX and CTS