DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced the launch of its new multimillion-dollar marketing campaign featuring Hollywood celebrity, Rebel Wilson, as the voice of its new animation, Hopper the Kangaroo.
Throughout the tournaments, employees will be encouraged to ditch the secrecy and to take Bracket Breaks, using DISH mobile apps. And to ensure that none of the hoops action will be missed, at headquarters, DISH has supplemented its corporate Wi-Fi network to support all of the employees’ bandwidth needs when watching via DISH Anywhere. To view the video of the internal employee announcement, visit http://about.dish.com/multimedia-gallery and click on the “Videos” tab.DISH enhances NCAA Tournament viewing experience The action does not stop with the employees at DISH. DISH Hopper customers can make the most of their tournament viewing experience using DISH Anywhere, the all-new Hop View, BracketView, Game Finder and DISH Explorer.
- DISH Anywhere gives DISH subscribers the power to watch their live and recorded TV from a computer, phone or tablet.
- Hop View brings games airing on various channels together on one screen.
- BracketView displays games in recognizable bracket format, noting scores and giving viewers the ability to check stats, record and view games in progress
- Game Finder is customizable to feature favorite sports and teams. It also allows viewers to tune-in, record or view stats on games of interest; this includes Thuuz excitement ratings to find the best games at any given time.
- DISH Explorer, the second screen iPad app, includes a “NCAA Tournament” tab on the Top Sports screen, allowing users to quickly see upcoming games, times and channels. It is easy to set recordings and even join social conversations on Twitter about the tournament.