- YNDX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $302.3 million.
- YNDX traded 12,859 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:00 AM.
- YNDX is up 4% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YNDX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YNDX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YNDX: Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia and internationally. YNDX has a PE ratio of 42.3. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Yandex a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Yandex has been 3.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Yandex has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. The stock has a beta of 2.75 and a short float of 2.3% with 0.46 days to cover. Shares are down 20.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Yandex as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- YNDX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 16.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 41.46% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for YANDEX NV is currently very high, coming in at 70.58%. Regardless of YNDX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, YNDX's net profit margin of 27.35% compares favorably to the industry average.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry average. The net income increased by 5.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $92.55 million to $97.46 million.
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.