- Built for manufacturing, transportation and logistics, warehousing, field service and government environments, the lightweight Workabout Pro 4 mobile computer is ideal for voice picking, proof of delivery, vehicle maintenance and remote expert solutions that can help improve productivity and customer service.
- With its aggressive price point, larger display and long-range scanning option, the Workabout Pro 4 addresses customers’ needs as a new offering between Motorola’s MC3000 and MC9000 families of mobile computers.
- Research shows a substantial Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) benefit for companies that select rugged enterprise-grade devices for line-of-business applications. The modular architecture of the Workabout Pro 4 can further reduce TCO with the ability to upgrade features and extend its life expectancy.
- Businesses can choose the most appropriate data capture technology and voice-enabled applications for their workforces with new scan engine, RFID, camera and voice modules for the Workabout Pro 4.
- The Workabout Pro 4 is backward compatible to existing backroom accessories and a majority of Workabout Pro 3 partner modules, providing additional investment protection for customers.
- Motorola’s Primary Service maximizes the Workabout Pro 4’s performance with easy access, fast repair and expert support. Mobility Lifecycle Management services also are offered to help customers optimize and manage their complex device environments.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Workabout Pro 4 Website: Motorola Solutions Mobile Computers Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2014 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.