- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 290,619
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 290,619
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 316,404
KapStone's (KS) stock rating was lifted to 'neutral' from 'underperform' at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Monday.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Allegheny, Kapstone Paper and T-Mobile, and a downgrade for Keycorp.
It's the second day of trading in the U.S. after Great Britain's historic 'Brexit' vote, and analysts have differing opinions about the best places to invest.