- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 290,619
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 290,619
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 316,404
It was so incredibly awkward.
Investors need to own gold and silver as a hedge against U.S. dollar debasement by the Federal Reserve.
Barrick Gold (ABX) , U.S. Steel (X), Weyerhauser (WY) and KapStone Paper and Packaging (KS) light up the charts.
Four Global Resources Stocks for 2017: Barrick Gold, Weyerheuaser, U.S. Steel, KapStone Paper and Packaging.