- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,262
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,262
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,262
Jim Cramer says the calendar and the momentum holders are coalescing to produce selling. Here's what investors should do about it.
Alder BioPharmaceuticals, Aralez Pharmaceuticals and Insys Therapeutics were among the biotech stock movers in premarket trading on June 27.
The FDA requested Endo to remove its opioid pain medication from the market, expressing concern that the "benefits of the drug may no longer outweigh its risks."
Although a cannabis ETF launched in April, investors are still likely to find more value in buying individual stocks in the sector, according to traders.