- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 115,577
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 221,062
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 272,562
Jim Cramer ponders why M&A is just the start of the story and also wonders what a Democratic sweep would do to the markets.
M&A may dominate headlines, but investors need to watch earnings as well, says Jim Cramer.
Union Pacific (UNP) posted lower-than-expected 2016 third-quarter results before yesterday's opening bell and, as a result, RBC lowered its stock rating to 'sector perform.'