- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 32,793
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 83,983
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 113,686
The government contractor beat on earnings thanks to higher margins, a day after some of its defense rivals disappointed.
Northrop Grumman beat Wall Street earnings estimates in its fourth quarter, but the defense contractor expects 2017 earnings to be below analysts' estimates.
Northrop and Raytheon both lowered expectations for 2017, while Raytheon whiffed on fourth-quarter results, tempering enthusiasm from a solid L-3 Communications beat.