- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 46,730
The $770 million acquisition will build on a wave of semiconductor deals announced throughout the year.
The economic calendar will make investors work for their Thanksgiving dinner in the coming week with a glut of data crammed into Wednesday's session.
Brocade's (BRCD) stock rating was cut to 'sector perform' at RBC on Thursday after Broadcom (AVGO) yesterday agreed to buy the company for $5.9 billion.