- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 46,730
Broadcom has several catalysts which will send its stock shooting higher the remainder of 2017.
The chip giant insists it's not interested in Toshiba's massive flash memory unit. As its latest earnings and guidance show, there's nothing wrong with staying the course.
The tech-heavy gauge increased 0.08%, while the S&P 500 was up 0.03% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.01%.