- 4-Week # shares sold: 184,336
- 12-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 197,926
- 24-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 304,929
The software company is considering a sale to buyout shops in a move that comes after pressure from the insurgent fund.
LifeLock monitors over one trillion data points to protect consumers from impostors.
Large publicly-traded private equity firms have seen their share prices drop significantly over the past year but they are virtually impenetrable when it comes to shareholder insurgencies. Here's why.