- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 27,075
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 27,075
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 27,075
The FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile for the first quarter continues to show increasing loan exposures to commercial real estate lending including construction and development loans.
The FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile for the fourth quarter of 2016 shows increasing exposures to construction and development loans, which are potential problems for these 14 community banks.
The FDIC has released positive data for community banks, but these 14 banks have rallied too far too fast.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Goldman Sachs, Celanese and SBA Communications.