Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wynn Resorts ( WYNN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Wynn Resorts fell $6.08 (-2.5%) to $240.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,324,516 shares of Wynn Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,645,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $239.64-$246.88 after having opened the day at $246.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $246.65. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 18.4%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 10.8%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 10.2% and China Lodging Group ( HTHT), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Wynn Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.