Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.96 (-2.5%) to $38.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,868,556 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,458,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.20-$39.02 after having opened the day at $38.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.22. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 10.3%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 8.1%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 6.3% and New Home Company ( NWHM), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.