Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric fell $0.67 (-1.0%) to $64.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,082,414 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,072,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.77-$65.73 after having opened the day at $65.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.60. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 10.3%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 6.3%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 5.7% and 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.