Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, SunEdison fell $0.72 (-3.4%) to $20.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,517,518 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,657,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.88-$21.39 after having opened the day at $20.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.11. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Amtech Systems ( ASYS), down 7.8%, BTU International ( BTUI), down 7.0%, Trina Solar ( TSL), down 6.8% and Sutron Corporation ( STRN), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.