Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $4.40 (-2.1%) to $208.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,059,998 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,155,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $206.49-$212.74 after having opened the day at $209.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $213.18. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Biostar Pharmaceuticals ( BSPM), down 19.2%, Reliv' International ( RELV), down 11.6%, Pacific Biosciences of California ( PACB), down 7.0% and Enzymotec ( ENZY), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.