Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies fell $1.81 (-1.4%) to $124.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 572,104 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,053,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $123.53-$127.31 after having opened the day at $126.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $125.88. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Ambassadors Group ( EPAX), down 6.3%, LivePerson ( LPSN), down 6.3%, Cinedigm ( CIDM), down 5.2% and InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.