Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntsman Corporation ( HUN) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Huntsman Corporation fell $0.26 (-1.1%) to $24.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,882,184 shares of Huntsman Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,366,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.96-$24.47 after having opened the day at $24.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.41. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: China Green Agriculture ( CGA), down 4.8%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 4.0%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 3.3% and Ferrellgas Partners ( FGP), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Huntsman Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.