Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regions Financial Corporation ( RF) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Regions Financial Corporation fell $0.15 (-1.4%) to $10.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,374,303 shares of Regions Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,787,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.83-$11.06 after having opened the day at $11.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.05. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 14.7%, VelocityShares 3x Long Crude ETN ( UWTI), down 5.5%, QC Holdings ( QCCO), down 5.4% and First Citizens Banc ( FCZA), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Regions Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.