Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Zillow rose $1.55 (1.9%) to $83.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,099,971 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,202,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.02-$84.96 after having opened the day at $81.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.03. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Montage Technology Group ( MONT), up 20.4%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 10.5%, MeetMe ( MEET), up 10.3% and Autobytel ( ABTL), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.