Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. C.R. Bard ( BCR) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, C.R. Bard rose $1.66 (1.2%) to $145.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 720,281 shares of C.R. Bard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 686,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $143.50-$145.86 after having opened the day at $143.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $143.71. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), up 19.4%, Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 16.4%, SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 14.4% and Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), up 10.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full C.R. Bard Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.