Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International rose $2.17 (5.3%) to $42.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,998,128 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,857,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.65-$43.74 after having opened the day at $40.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.54. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), up 11.8%, Chiquita Brands International ( CQB), up 10.7%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 10.2% and Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.