Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Blackstone Group ( BX) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Blackstone Group rose $0.41 (1.2%) to $35.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,770,064 shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,074,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.64-$35.30 after having opened the day at $34.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.77. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: PowerShares DB Commodity Short ETN ( DDP), up 33.9%, PowerShares DB Agriculture Long ETN ( AGF), up 28.8%, PowerShares DB Base Metals Short ETN ( BOS), up 21.0% and PowerShares DB Agriculture Double Short ETN ( AGA), up 21.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.