Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Encana ( ECA) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Encana rose $0.42 (2.1%) to $20.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,481,144 shares of Encana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,082,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.06-$20.52 after having opened the day at $20.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.07. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Dejour Energy ( DEJ), up 25.3%, Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), up 20.3%, Tengasco ( TGC), up 14.2% and Camac Energy ( CAK), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Encana Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.