Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. United Rentals ( URI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, United Rentals rose $3.33 (3.8%) to $91.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,918,909 shares of United Rentals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,597,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $90.62-$92.79 after having opened the day at $90.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.49. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), up 17.9%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 10.5%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 7.9% and CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full United Rentals Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.