Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $1.17 (2.6%) to $45.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,805,468 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,898,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.13-$45.74 after having opened the day at $44.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.36. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: UBIC Inc ADR ( UBIC), up 71.8%, Mattersight ( MATR), up 20.8%, EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 8.3% and Evolving Systems ( EVOL), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.