- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,069
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,069
- 4-Week # shares sold: 9,152
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,152
- 24-Week # shares sold: 9,152
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,837
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,837
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,837
Qualcomm will now buy out 70% of NXP's outstanding shares at an increased price of $127.50 each.
Markets continued to show volatility Tuesday.
The deal brings the chipmaker one step closer to closing its semiconductor purchase and it also makes life more complicated for Broadcom, which just secured a key recommendation for four of the six dissident director candidates it is seeking to install on Qualcomm's board.
The influential investment advisory firm Institutional Shareholders Services recommended that investors support a minority-slate of four of six dissident nominees Broadcom is seeking to install onto the board of the chipmaker, which was a major blow for the chipmaker's hostile bid.