Ventev Wireless Infrastructure, a division of TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ: TESS), will showcase industry-leading solutions from its comprehensive product portfolio, including the new TerraWave Aruba Indoor AP Wireless LAN Site Survey Kit, at the Airheads Conference 2014, March 10-14, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hosted by Aruba Networks (NASDAQ: ARUN), the conference is a leading enterprise mobility event for engineers by engineers, and is expected to bring together leading mobile and Wi-Fi experts, technology innovators, and industry analysts for discussion, training, and knowledge transfer. As an ArubaEdge Partner, TerraWave, one of Ventev Wireless Infrastructure’s three product lines, is a proven source for market-leading antenna, cabling, and enclosure solutions that speed the installation of wireless access systems for both indoor and outdoor applications. Working together, Aruba Networks and Ventev Wireless Infrastructure have simplified the process of deploying and securing Aruba Wi-Fi networks in any environment. Products on display at the show will include:
- New! TerraWave Aruba Indoor AP Wireless LAN Site Survey Kit (TESSCO No. 577128) – helps to perform precise site surveys that eliminate deployment issues and allow for seamless network implementation of Aruba indoor access points (AP 92, AP 104, AP 134, AP 224). Easy to transport, organize, and inventory, the kit equips system engineers with all of the critical products needed to perform professional site surveys in most environments and industries. This complete solution for network design and implementation contains more than 20 products – including antennas for each of Aruba’s indoor access points – all conveniently contained in a durable, airline-approved, wheeled case by Pelican Products that features custom-cut foam inserts to protect and organize each item (outer dimensions: 32-1/2” x 22-7/8” x 18-7/8”).
- TerraWave Ceiling Tile Enclosure for the Aruba AP 225 (TESSCO No. 515512) – simplifies the installation of one of Aruba’s newest access points and provides a reliable and polished mounting solution.
- Ventev PoE Outdoor Enclosure System for the Aruba AP 134 (TESSCO No. 565989) – a fully integrated enclosure system that allows indoor access points to be deployed in outdoor environments.
- TerraWave Ceiling Tile Enclosure With Bubble for Indoor Access Points (TESSCO No. 525675) – features an integrated white bubble that provides protection and offers an aesthetically pleasing design.
- TerraWave Horizontal Wall-Mount Enclosure (TESSCO No. 525107) – provides optimal Wi-Fi coverage in high-ceiling structures.
- TerraWave Mirror Bubble Enclosure (TESSCO No. 570787) – features a unique, reflective coating that can be utilized to view the immediate surroundings of a room. The Clear Bubble Enclosure (TESSCO No. 309656) and the White Bubble Enclosure (TESSCO No. 399884) will also be on display.