Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Outerwall fell $2.60 (-3.6%) to $68.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,844,025 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 723,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.10-$71.22 after having opened the day at $71.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.15. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Trans World Entertainment ( TWMC), down 5.4%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 5.2%, TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 3.2% and Cencosud ( CNCO), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.