Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. JinkoSolar ( JKS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, JinkoSolar fell $0.63 (-1.7%) to $35.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,056,508 shares of JinkoSolar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,298,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.67-$37.40 after having opened the day at $36.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.62. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Energy Recovery ( ERII), down 7.9%, LiqTech International ( LIQT), down 6.3%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), down 5.2% and ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full JinkoSolar Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.