Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell $2.13 (-3.7%) to $56.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,225,582 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,096,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.72-$58.70 after having opened the day at $58.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.24. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Pixelworks ( PXLW), down 23.9%, Analogic Corporation ( ALOG), down 15.8%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 13.1% and eMagin Corporation ( EMAN), down 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.