Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond rose $0.90 (1.3%) to $69.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,292,670 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,818,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.52-$69.68 after having opened the day at $68.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.26. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Big Lots ( BIG), up 23.0%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 14.8%, Korn/Ferry International ( KFY), up 13.6% and U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), up 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.